Sunday, June 15, 2014

Large Hanging Crow Doll



 
This crow looks great hanging on a door, in a wreath or from a peg rack. It is made from cotton muslin that has been dyed, painted and sanded for a great time worn look. He wears a tie of cheesecloth and has a tag with the American flag on it. He can be displayed through any season just by changing out his tag. He is a large size of 21” long.

All my offerings are hand made by me right here in the mountains of NC. I use antique fabric as much as I can and make my items to look time worn and well loved. I NEVER outsource any of the work on my items. I do everything from the first cut to the last stitch. Please support independent artists and made in the USA products.

He is $26.00 plus shipping of $7.85. If you are interested in having this crow with flag tag in your home just send me an email at theprimitiveblackhatsociety@yahoo.com  let me know how you want to pay I take checks, money orders and paypal. Thank you very much for looking at my items.

No comments:

Post a Comment