Sunday, June 15, 2014

Primitive Prairie Doll


This doll is made to look like she came right off the American prairie 150 years ago. She is made from all cotton fabric and cheese cloth. Her dress is made from pillow ticking. Her body is rag stuffed and she has a round head. I have not given her a face because if she were 150 years old it would have worn off years ago. The fabric has been dyed and sanded to give it a time worn look. She stands 14“tall and would look great on a shelf or in a country cupboard. She looks great with the little prairie doll. You can find those items in my other offerings. I do combine shipping. This is made from a Peach Bottom Primitives Pattern.

All my offerings are hand made by me right here in the mountains of NC. I use antique fabric as much as I can and make my items to look time worn and well loved. I NEVER outsource any of the work on my items. I do everything from the first cut to the last stitch. Please support independent artists and made in the USA products.

He is $26.00 plus shipping of $6.85. If you are interested in having this prairie doll in your home just send me an email at theprimitiveblackhatsociety@yahoo.com  let me know how you want to pay I take checks, money orders and paypal. Thank you very much for looking at my items.

No comments:

Post a Comment