Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Black Pumpkin Doll




 
Black pumpkin doll. This doll is made from 100% cotton muslin that has been dyed, painted and sanded for that great time worn look. Her face is all hand stitched. She wears a black homespun fabric dress. She holds a corncob that has been dried and waxed. She looks great on a shelf, in your country cupboard or on the table in with your other fall decorations. She is a great size of 14” tall. She also has a hanging loop so she can hang on a cupboard door, old shutter or from a peg rack. She is $39 + $7 shipping. Paypal only. If you are interested please contact me on my Facebook page


Or post a message here. Thank you.
 
All my offerings are hand made by me right here in the mountains of NC. I use antique fabric as much as I can and make my items look time worn and well loved. I NEVER outsource any of the work on my items. I do everything from the first cut to the last stitch. Please support independent artists and made in the USA products. Thanks for looking at my items.

1 comment: