Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pumpkin Man




This pumpkin doll is stained, painted and sanded for a great time worn primitive look. Her face is hand stitched and she has a dried carrot for a nose. She stands 14“  tall. She can stand by leaning and she comes with a hanging hook. Pumpkin Man is $26 + $6 shipping. Paypal only. If you are interested please contact me through my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/primitiveblackhatsociety 

All my offerings are hand made by me right here in the mountains of NC. I use antique fabric as much as I can and make my items to look time worn and well loved. I NEVER outsource any of the work on my items. I do everything from the first cut to the last stitch. Please support independent artists and made in the USA products. Thanks for looking at my items.

No comments:

Post a Comment