Sunday, June 15, 2014

Owl in Antique Zinc Lid


This owl is all made from cotton muslin that has been dyed and sanded for a time worn look. His face is hand stitched and his eyes are tiny rusty bells. He sits in his nest that is an antique zinc canning jar lid with reindeer moss. He is 5” tall x 3 ½” wide.

All my offerings are hand made by me right here in the mountains of NC. I use antique fabric as much as I can and make my items to look time worn and well loved. I NEVER outsource any of the work on my items. I do everything from the first cut to the last stitch. Please support independent artists and made in the USA products.

He is $14.50 plus shipping of $6.00. If you are interested in having this owl in antique lid in your home just send me an email at theprimitiveblackhatsociety@yahoo.com  let me know how you want to pay I take checks, money orders and paypal. Thank you very much for looking at my items.

No comments:

Post a Comment