Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rolly Polly Pumpkin



Rolly Polly Pumpkin – He is all made of cotton that has been dyed, painted and sanded for that great primitive look. His twig arms hold a garland of dried corn husks, dried carrots and a handmade acorn with real cap. He is 11 ½ “ tall and is self-standing. He is $32 + $7 shipping. If you are interested please contact me through my Facebook page at


 
All my offerings are hand made by me right here in the mountains of NC. I use antique fabric as much as I can and make my items to look time worn and well loved. I NEVER outsource any of the work on my items. I do everything from the first cut to the last stitch. Please support independent artists and made in the USA products. Thanks for looking at my itemsa real cap. He wears a collar made of cheesecloth. He is 11 1/2 “ tall and is self-standing. He is $32.00 + $5.85 shipping and I will take orders for him. If you are interested just give me a shout

1 comment: